Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!


Or so the calendar says…. I actually hate this time of year; everything looks so dirty and depressing, one never knows what to wear because one day it’s snowing and the next day it’s hot. It will be at least another month or so before dirty turns into a lovely shade of green so in the meantime I thought I would speed things up a bit and make something that would remind me of what “pretty” spring in Toronto looks like.

I give you Key Lime Pie from one of my favourite “go to” sites when I’m looking for recipes on the net Recipezaar It's a simple pie recipe and one that can be whipped up in no time. I tried once to make it with real Key Limes but the ones I found in the grocery stores around here were basically the size of marbles and it took me FOREVER to squeeze out enough juice so I decided to make it easier on myself and use regular limes from now on. Honestly I can't tell the difference and everyone I serve it to seems to enjoy it so no more marbles for me~lol


No comments: