Thursday, April 23, 2009

I luv Blue Cheese..

Found this quick bread recipe for Blue Cheese Shallot Bread in one of my latest issues of Taste of Home Magazine. I adore blue cheese but have never had it in a bread so I thought I would give it a try.

Blue Cheese Shallot Bread (click on link for recipe)


before going into the oven, I topped the bread with a bit of crumbled blue cheese and a sprinkling of Maldon salt (I always line my loaf pans with parchment, just in case the little buggers decide they don't want to come out after baking):


just out of the oven:


This recipe is a definite keeper, especially if you love blue cheese like I do!



2 comments:

Ninette said...

I wanted to stop by and say thank you for complimenting my mango-calamansi ***cake in the forum for the challenge we just did. It looks like you are an expert baker! I can't wait for tomorrow's posting date.

Gabriella said...

It looks very beautiful!!!